Thursday, May 20, 2010

Catchy Names For Resale

Whit ...


People of taking the Holy Huéscar for delivery

Damn those calendars and schedules formality today regarding people.
This weekend marks two things that me very full, and that for various reasons will not be able to enjoy ..
One of them is El Rocio, the walk along the sand, these little dances and flamenco dancers and those drinks of chamomile, swallowed along the dusty road, in a house in the village ..
But what hurts me most is not being able to step Huéscar , my land, my roots, and to give The Holy to Poblat ...
Alodia and Nunilón Santas Patronas
This weekend, my land is held in Granada, the pilgrimage in honor of their Patron Saints Alodia and Nunilón, Patronage sharing Huéscar municipalities and La Puebla de Don Frederic.
Delivery disputed the Holy
On Monday morning, the people of Huéscar , take their Holy Mount, past the signboard Stone, and accompanying their patrons on their way through the Bridge Tables way to the Chapel of Monte , where at 12 noon, as tradition dictates, the People of Huéscar , however reluctantly, handed images their Santas Patronas , the people of La Puebla de Don Fadrique , which they are snatched away and of course, will emerge the brawl between the two peoples ...
work, blessed work that does not stop, I will put you at that hour on a cattle ranch in Sierra Morena , but my heart, holding onto the litter of my blessed Holy .
Walking the Rocio ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment