Sunday, May 16, 2010

How To Unlock Catan Cities And Knights




After a week of water, wind and storms, it seemed that they would not have to fly over the weekend. But looking
the forecast for Sunday, my brother and I, we go to Bunkers, at the end and after talking with Madrid to Heaven for a possible lift, we were told that they would be in Somosierra, it seemed a good idea and there we left.
As we journey, there were areas where the wind was blowing hard and others where it seemed that there was nothing to get Somosierra, seemed to be very strong, but we went anyway.
The tape moved off smoothly, and we saw a paraglider in the sky. The first takeoff was my brother, as he prepared starting to upload some stronger gusts and was his third flight with the Mistral 5, at first sank, but a comeback is under rising above the takeoff and when he noticed that it drifted downwind descent went to land, it was early and there was nothing in the valley.
When I got down the lift to return hope to fly the two, but at 13:30 and seeing that the vans were filled, climbed into our car for at least I try to fly. And there were plenty of candles in the air, we were watching for a while and saw a strong collapse of a Sigma 7 it takes me to leave, although it was too high had no consequences.

I prepared and after a couple of minutes I gave up sailing and fly a short race, but something seemed to go well, down, down, gave me the impression that it would not exceed the pine forest that is in front, when suddenly ,¡¡¡¡ Zaas!! a front tuck all the way, I think I had time to pump a few times with both brakes and everything returned to normal in a second, for a moment I raised landing, but note that everything was correct and that it has stepped the accelerator by mistake. After the shock, I went to the right of takeoff and several began to beep, I started to turn and won high, 15 min. in the air and top landing.
After exchanging views with my brother and prepare a sandwich, sit a while and while we were watching others flying, I hesitated because I felt that it was very disorganized, but eventually took off again, this time I had no incidents but was as though I said Raul Alonso, a bit durillo, I got myself pretty high, and I thought about going to Bunkers, Andreas Metzer and some but they did, but when he journeyed observe a glider a little low I guess it was that of Andreas, fighting to pass the Comehombres and turned, it seemed to me to see, maybe this is wrong. The fact is that after 30 min. I flew over top landing and we finished the day happy and with good taste.
Next time I will try to improve

Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment