Monday, May 3, 2010

What Does The Colored Wrist Band Mean

Miña terra Galega




Best to all,
This weekend I was able to escape to Galicia, and as one would expect, I led the team arrive on Friday and things do not look bad, but when I went to one of the flights that I know, I was very Light and soon it started to rain on Saturday more of the same, rain.
Only on Sunday I had to try, and had to be early because I had the trip back, so I went back to look, first to San Roman, a beach where we found my brother and I a flight of more than two hours, there was cross and loose, single I had a site for a possible flight Esteiro is another beach, but the slope as shown in the photos must measure no more than three meters and has to be something strong to do something, when you get not bad but I seemed to lack a little wind, so keep the candle that Oce has left me to camp, and when the lift thought seems not too loose, I approached the small side and presto! I was flying without any problems.
The candle with which flew a Fliyingplanet Whisper, is a 2-3, 10 years ago, but it flies great,
Well
must take about 20min. flying, when I saw a car approaching me was family, as well as white and green doors and a very cool badge on them, the Meritorious!, I thought they must like my car, because they are sacándole a photo, and pointing the model to not forget.
But it dragged on and Carmen seemed to be giving explanations, I decided to land and go to see what happens, it turns out that was in an exclusive access road and was standing on top of the dunes, it was amazing, I would like vieseis beach and dune that was standing, I believe that a warning would have sufficed, but decided to report me to coast no less, and the story is longer, but good because it unto you.
After moved, I went off and enjoy a 25 min. Flight and home.
Nothing, that's all. Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment