Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fastest Attackin Pokemon Platinum

M6 Hi, I'm Juan. Somosierra

De La Muela M6


De La Muela M6


Hello
pilot / ace!
So much for not blogging, I'm a fiend, and I was hoping for a good time to do ... and that's it, I have ... finally I have it, my brand and new M6!
After waiting (which is always longer than we would like) I finally got my new partner last week, reason enough to approach Saturday at Bunkers. The predictable and we were very good Carmen, Ivan and me. After a long wait at the end we came back empty-handed, was strong and very gusty, so very wisely decided not to fly. I was not willing to risk my first appointment with my new partner under conditions that leave a bad taste in my mouth.

the end on Monday was the big day, decided to go to La Muela Ivan and me.
I arrived half an hour before he and I saw it was pretty good, the weather was facing west and was on the west side, face that had never flown.
At times he crossed a little, but overall was fine. I decided to punch out at the risk of knowing that the pilot would pick me up when he arrived.
I team, nerves, is new, pops ... creaks more, nerves, "higher" than before flying ... very anxious to fly. The lift, I see that everything is perfect (I had done before, too), I approach the edge and leave.
Opa! crosses, I stare a little to the right, run stronger and not give up because it is crossed. Twist and turn when I'm in the middle ... PLAF, not much, but 35% of the right, I lean to the left and when I'm pumping out, brutal descent, see the online attack against the horizon (which is not cool?) And I think, because it comes now .... and iujuuuu sprint and seemed to be doing a wingover haha! Of course by then and was away from the side and the truth at all times I felt safe, I passed the candle insecurity. I face a perfect landing and came with a bit of turbulence, and it was clear, just as I left and Morrito crossed from the right (west) got a little "shit." Landing Road (the road) and was on downwind, he knew but that there are not many alternatives, the north face did not come. Total
, as appears the pilot touched down. Buzz, I was happy, because I liked the conditions that flew I felt safe with her, and as generally do not fly in harsh conditions, was happy.

hope to pass the time, we started to make camp with her and at first was very fucking with me (with love). The pilot wisely told me ".. you're anxious, you will notice." Did a bit of the campaign, and the dominoes did not expect less. I picked it up again a little later, with less adrenaline and all the shit, I got her and she me ... we want.

waited in the north, 7 pm, lower? I think if
The 8 ...
The 8:30 you think? The lower
9:00?
And the nine-odd down a little and faced in the north with a gust from the northwest.
Me: Pilo, I think I'll leave
Pilo: Well come tio *
* The bastard never going to say, no guy, wait to see if it improves, or uncle, I do not see ...

The truth that was fine to go out ...
Salgo and started dancing ... ay ... how nice ... BOLUDA RE LINDO!
Laderita that you shit, the M6 \u200b\u200bis a lady candle. Top Landing
Me: Pilo, get your fucking
Pilo: No dude, come on, get out and fly
Me: it hehe.
Laderita again, great. Top
landing.
The pilot was about to leave the M6 \u200b\u200bbut rose again and suddenly it was almost dark, so Coke and cottage.

Sailing:
I really liked it as everyone knows, a DHV 1 / 2 high, and it shows the difference with a 1 / 2 medium or low. Upload
easy, has the finest bands I've seen, and A to pick apart the center only when it is strong.
Until I did it cost me to camp because being the fastest, was slowing down even after what I had, I sat down to it, but it was a matter of 10 minutes and controlled.
The air is very compact, react to each position of the brake and I love it. Tour plane (finnnnn).
The very agile and is noticed to be true become more aware of it than with a DHV 1 / 2 half, but takes luxury.
Now you have to try to heat (the demo I flew in the heat and I loved it).

For this pilot / ace, I'm SUPER happy with my M6 and wanted to share with you all. I hope that gives me much joy.
is a step forward after 3 years with the Accura will always remember because it is a candle that always liked me.

Pilo
Thanks to Ivan that I "did hold" as they say in Argentina and accompanied me, waited, did not fly and I took pictures ... damn, this will cost me dearly. Really thank you very much!

Let's see if we all fly Tressesientan soon and that is what we need!

I left some pics of the machine made by Ivan, clicking on it is an album with many more.

A hug Juanma

PS: this happens by asking me to write ... takes two cups.


0 comments:

Post a Comment