Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What Does A Switching Adaptor Do?

Arcones again

pilot
Hi @ s.
This bridge past the weather has given us a joy, after watching predictable to try and find out what would the best place to fly day and we went to Bunkers on Friday.
In principle, the weather could not be better, light wind from south and sun almost all day with clouds from 17:00, confluence expected but finally got weather change and not loose and the confluence was created, but much to leeward.
arrived at 11:00 and landing there was nobody up a gliding and a pair of candles, and saw him gliding through the air and we looked strange because it was a cucumber and the conditions were too loose, actually got a drop, and assembling all the invention to be that flight did not seem usual, also took off a Wintech a little later and well, at least took what little there was and there was a good flight.

Rubén
We were left alone, Juanma and I watched, the inversion layer could be distinguished on the horizon, not very strong but there was, the mood was high, it seemed that would be a good day to fly , soft gusts fell 10.15 km / h
Patience, the layer begins to break and the thermal activity can be seen in small clusters that dissolve quickly. While waiting for breakfast
something and prepare the equipment, we can even do some campaigns, we all ready, but we have a problem, lift, and let us play a key hidden for any of the three can take the car if it goes the first. Already
clouds form in the valley, not many, but enough to be preparing the launch, and gusts are stronger, some get to 24km / h, let property, do the last checks and we are ready.
I go first, is somewhat turbulent, but nothing major announcement on the radio, the slope yields enough to not sink or catch up, I go left and after a couple of passes and see what we're all in the air I decide to walk the hillside, my aim was to clouds that had formed at the end, but the slope does not yield and I am scraping the rocks, came to a kind of pot that once and made me gain height and this time do not let me down, I see far Rubén low height and also a bit away from the hillside looking for something that will raise, Juanma on the crest very high, showing who is boss, I get to take off just past, He later gained altitude and disappeared Rubén Juanma away, we're talking radio just enough to know that all is well.
quarrel After a while it hook a good descent, again with high spirits, it seems that the thermals are starting to order more.

A heat Juanma and greed of a trick play and decided to land getting into bands B, play ground and tells us to be by car, remains in the comehombres after cloud base have made and to be the highest of the three.

When I have enough height to get direction and radio comehombres hear, I'll pass on the road!, Amazed and then lose track of my brother has passed and Somosierra comehombres. You're a crack! say. At the time I confirmed that this ground.

I also spent the comehombres, Somosierra and national attempt to lean on the side but my various states that I can not so I try to find something in the valley, but the decision was made too late and look for a landing, and on the ground confirm our position.

picks us up and we Juanma the day ended.

relaxed in the car and I stop to think and come to the conclusion that I must have left before the valley and some luck, I guess the national to create a venturi broke the descent there close and prick But of course you never know.

My brother congratulations on your first cross that tastes glory, sure to be repeated soon because he has made good progress and is becoming better, sticking comebacks are awesome. We calculate some 15 km in a straight line

A Juanma also congratulate although I expected more from this flight, but must be content with his M6, which has proven to be a cucumber and meets your expectations. 5 or 6 km to aim.

I
another of the flights that I like and most learned a lesson. This time I won the game at two, I reckon about 28 km round telling the the side, surely the next time you have to apply more.

Well this is all that is not enough, I hope you is not bored much.

A greeting and the next

0 comments:

Post a Comment