Friday, January 21, 2011

What Kind Of Trees To Plant In Backyard

Audrey Hepburn Lace up for Life! Blog

@ s Hi friend, today I wanted to tell you something that happened to me when I was on the bus, suddenly crossed a car changed lanes because it would be in the wrong direction (I I imagine it but can not find meaning in what he has done or rather in the way they did) the bus has been a slowdown and the consequence of which is that several passengers who were on their feet have fallen, and one of them has made a breakthrough, but the shock was a little girl (I estimate that 3 years), not in your cities but here is half bus back from the second row seats are more high for the wheels and stuff, for she was sitting with his mother in the second row, so both front seats were lower, and has left shot! There has been nothing but the shock and the tantrum that was caught he could not stop mourn and told his mother "bad coach, bad coach"


Y Here is my question: why is it compulsory to wear seat belt in a car ever, is city or highway, and no belts on buses? Or is it possible to go on foot? I understand that the city will slow down (or should) that whether people will foot more people come, but accidents still occur on a bus or going in a car ... no, not convince me that there are no belts, and at least in non-metropolitan buses are already required them, but to me the strange looking people follow me when they see me buckle up ... But if it does not bother! If only for the waist! Moreover, I have ever tried to lose without taking off his belt and I have relapsed into the feel like a fool ....

Well no more I give the plate in Mom and Dad plan hehehe but remember one thing
Lace up for Life! If you do not do Who will do it for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment