Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Can U Really Taste Pineapple In Jizz

Premiooooooooooooooooooooo

Hello everybody!!

I see that I have received an award from the blog of Three Lolitas and made me very excited that she remembered me.



This award is to publish the image on the blog, have 7 little things about yourself and reward with 15 other bloggers.

1 - I am from Salamanca



2 - One of my bands I never get tired of listening is El Barrio


3 - One of my biggest hobbies is the reading , if I start a book and I like I can not stop reading, I love getting into the skin of the characters and live their experiences.


4 - I like gift wrapping paper and more and different ways, put a sticker and see the faces of people when it receives and when it operates.


5 - I like noticing when I'm at the bus stop to see how each one leads fashion your style.


6 - I spent 3 weeks in England and I'm looking forward to see more detail London, I could only go one day ...


7 - a couple of years ago I liked the animals but by far, they have much respect and even some fear, I now live with a cat lol, not the image but it is also black.



And now it the time I give the awards, because my candidates are:

Yo-Yoa
BolaƱos Kira
Mia




0 comments:

Post a Comment