Saturday, January 1, 2011

Schwinn 1800 Owners Manual










Hello friends and colleagues.


Who has not received a gift this Christmas or will he get?, I received a few days ago.


My gift was a new candle is a candle in C last batch. DELTA Ozone

I'll try what you describe you just open the bag you can see ..

The leading edge takes its shape from a rods ranging from extrados to the intrados haciedo curve gives this candle a very clean, slim profile, the anchors of the lines of the "A" are a little later on the leading edge and are as about 15 cm . below the start of the soffit on the leading edge, is one of the factors that influence do not recommend folded Ozone caused by the pilot pulling the lines from the "A". The slings are going to cover the first cascade and to remove without case is all but with an induction that gives longer life to these slings, the slings just in 3 bands, fine as usual put the new sails for the cross. The accelerator is composed by 2 Harken blocks with bearings that make the fact to accelerate a delight.


The premiere of the candle was just a few weekends in the flight zone of the Muela, was the only place that pretty much gave us some confidence that we offer a little hole to test sailing.

there were several riders with the same hope that I, among them was Larry Pino, with whom we conpartir a very pleasant conversation and a great maiden flight.


The sensations of flight, and I will describe in another post, because right now I have only flown that day and another 2 flights Herrradura which also enjoyed.

I'm thrilled with This acquisition is the first sailing of the brand I own, and this far exceeds my expectations.

Well there is the first installment of my new toy.

A Salute ...

Oce ..
(reportage: The incredible flight photojournalist, Inma Fernandez)

0 comments:

Post a Comment