Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sorority Recommendation Letter

Chest The Magic Mountain ... Next time

The day promised, but the truth is that the proverb was true. And that's, who gets up God help him, was fulfilled.

Chiqui, Javi and I arrived early, as I continue with my need for early flights and calm down a flight waiting for the valley should be still fresh and stretching, but the end was not as cool as anticipated. Well, better, and was full of contrasts that I waited this morning and of course I was a smooth flight.

That and I'm still not for certain feelings, ... because I did not pleasant.

Well I guess the sooner it passes better, or that's what I try to convince me.

Curiously, Chiqui and I went out together to fly and we made our flight two fifty-three, and we both made little grace! :-)))

Later Reuben came and JuanMa and became the owners of the hillside.


The late riser, Pepa, Laura and Jose, joined us an hour later and between health and up, the thing was a bit harder to leave when we take off where it was Carmen. But at least they enjoyed some of the competitive environment he had at launch and know the place.

happy
sample group for a photo.


And we share the moments prior to departure with Ivan, our current competition pilot.

That is in its first year, the most important. Where everything is to see and learn and be as established by the future basis of a great driver of competition.

And that just happened to Oce last year (second curiosity of the day), Ivan is also a little allergic to electronic gadgets. Here's what I say: birds of a feather flock together.


But hey, all part of learning, right?

Luck Ivan!































The day could take another form, for our happy group above might make a good account of a tasty lamb for lunch, so refunds can not fly the cabinets, it was not so sad after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment