Sunday, July 4, 2010

How Much Does A Mandap Cost In Uk?




pilot
Hi @ s

not to start, so I'm to the point.

This Sunday I got up about 9:00 pm and it was Sunday we did not have any plans, we were watching a little TV and I wonder if Carmen could not fly anywhere, I had already seen and do not hesitate, I said that cabinet would not look bad, we took it easy and went on more or less at 11:00 h, 12:30 h were in the takeoff.
There were few people and not just oriented manga, we had to wait.
13:00 h The pilot took off with a Magus, but there was nothing and sank, the rest of us sat down, breadth showed no signs of life and 15:30 am resigned to give me a chicken, had to wait a run good and not very common, he passed, it became so ago it was dead. When I was equipped a pilot was in the air, a moment ago I was trying to scrape up, and suddenly rose above the takeoff.

Once in the air, it was evident that the slope did not yield anything, so in a straight line towards the landing, but a few meters from the various relief rang, I of course started to turn and climb, when I was a few feet above the takeoff I get a little closer to the crest and started to go, but losing meters, had clusters for nearly the entire string, but they were a little behind and did not have enough height to get me there safely so expect to have more high, reaching almost to what they call la Muela, and when he returned I met a factor that was high.

Another descent but I started to turn allowed me to get under a cloud, black enough by the way, I started to go fast, it turned the heat factor but it was already quite high, I started turning to the opposite side, and when I approached the turn to change not messing with a +7.5 reaches the cloud base, 2970 m, where water vapor enveloped me I looked up, the factor which was about 15 m above disappeared into the cloud was high enough for me to go out and drill, I stay away from the cloud and look the other pilot, and there he was, making a transition to whole milk in the clouds, shame not to take the camera Photo by hand.

I noticed
satisfied and to address the landing, it took me down, got ears and drill again, touch the ground without problem and very happy with the "chicken" that had just given me.

Only one photo that I take out Carmen while preparing the team. And
not hang the track of the flight, I leave a picture I take to various, is crappy but ....

marking speed is quite high, but I had trouble scuttling keep your head on your site lol so i guess it will be.

A greeting to everyone s


0 comments:

Post a Comment