Monday, July 12, 2010

Skinny Women, Big Tits

Smiles "and" Tears "in Piedrahita



Pilot Hi @ s

Although the title is a bit exaggerated, I could not think one that could express what happened in Piedrahita this weekend. and also does not seem fair I have only good flight.

Anyway, this week there is a preparatory year's World Cup coming in Piedrahita and I do not want to miss.
We present here on Saturday at 11 am, already breathing room flight, the pilots saw their bags from one place to another, Carmen and I settled on a farm and went straight to the launch, people were already up, but soon began to arrive, was the area known yy many others of all nationalities as expected.

pre-
The world began on Sunday, but people wanted to fly.

I prepare early, as usual, to avoid hassles, you could hear comments that would be a tough day but fit to fly, I was nervous, the pilots are very level and and had clear, liarla wanted.

When
I started out I was hooked to the chair and did my little pre-flight review, the right wing did not seem right, and decided to release it, fat mistake entering gusts and one band off my hands, began to roll and Liars, Carmen held the other plane, while I tried sliding the band loose, a driver offered to help without hesitation and I unwind the slings. Just before inflating, Carmen told me to review the other side, but I had reviewed previously and was well and not let go and could not have been entangled., She insisted, but said it was fine. So inflated and as it was a bit strong I turned around quickly and take the body, was in the high take-off and as it advanced the candle I had only to warp, something was not right, sit before the bands look and let out a Fuck me!, the right wing was flipped, not rotated, but flipped, as if the passage across between the slings, I truly believe that I kept his cool and thought about the options, the first thing I did was put my hand on the handle of the parachute a few seconds, it was almost impossible to apply the brakes from the remote because it was very hard and touched all the slings and could cut, so I grabbed the top, the right wing just wanted to step forward and could not help curb that side, over the day was not exactly quiet, in fact a thermal of +6.5 me further complicates the issue, when I realized I could control the situation, find a more or less safe landing, the first option was a field to the left quite broad, but could not arrive, so choose one The two pilots had landed. had much inclination, and was almost under me, and I wanted to avoid having to approach traffic, but I had another, I went to test the parachute handle and started to make the widest possible eight, fell a few meters and breeze coming up the hill again raise me, when I got to have the floor next to three feet slow down with all my heart and touch the ground in a soft green field, snorted, had was 8 min. downhill, look at the slings and Carmen put the band appeared, told him the story as we climbed on takeoff and I thought I could not miss that day of flight.

Carmen already in the room told me that she had seen some slings that looked like they were wrong and the attempt to place in good faith, so insisted that I look up that band, do not know if that was the reason mishap, so I just ran a veil.

started up again, now do!, And whereas before I could not lose, now I could not go up, nada, a small bubble that did not succeed to turn, I started down, my head was not in place, nerves, stress and the bad start I took their toll, and no option addresses what I believe the landing of -4 descendants now put me in distress, a medium voltage line passed about 25 meters from my feet, I look at the landing, but did not arrive, I thought about the cables and saw no choice but to go straight, the landing was smooth, right between the edge of two fields, but the candle fell back up a tree, I was next to the candle in the other slings and above, I could not believe, and how over the years I think my soon wears off, I could just give up and start removing the glider that mess, a 2h, I did carefully and nothing happened, no broken that I've ever seen.

The day was not only bad for me, there were several injuries and the helicopter had to intervene to bring a driver with a broken leg in a place inaccessible to an evacuation on foot.

The usual
succeeded, in some cases by more than 200 km. I'll settle for a last minute refund.

Sunday if it was better, and even those who did not compete did not let us leave until 4 o'clock, I got me a good flight and beat my own record of 3609 m height, a marvel.
And as I said once, with the backpack experiences a little fuller.

Perhaps the band was not so dangerous, but it was an unfamiliar situation and do not know how I could react the wing, so maybe I'm exaggerating.

Well nothing else, I hope you who are entertaining a ratillo.

A greeting and good flights

0 comments:

Post a Comment