Monday, December 27, 2010

Fake Angelbites Piercings

Happy New Year Merry Christmas Best Sellers

Hi friend @ s, which may go for Christmas? Hope you're still cool. Mine by now fairly well though it's Monday and again you have to work xD.

As you know that you like to read and follow my recommendations on books I've read and I've liked, I was reading one of the best sellers of the moment, The Pillars of the Earth of Ken Follet , and I finished it, actually I finished it a couple of weeks but so far not had time to publish it ...

The truth is all that I can say this book I'm going to be short, the title I thought that I was bored and when they told me was about construction of a cathedral because I do not pay too much attention, but stories that happen to different characters for the project of the cathedral are amazing, you can not stop reading because you want to know how to continue ...

Actually Ken Follett is one of my favorite authors and this novel has me really surprised, really I recommend it to everyone, but you know to give for Reyes, this book is a gem.

Now I read my second part A World Without End , but I have to make time for it, the moment I'm reading another book that I'm almost finished ...

Has anyone read The Pillars of the Earth? What A World Without End? Do you like them? I have been told that the series of The Pillars of the Earth that is very successful ... Has anyone seen it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment