Sunday, April 18, 2010

Average Athletic Training In 2009

EL SOL SALE PARA TODOS Returning home

Hello pilotaz @ s, I give you a story I hope you happy.

On Saturday I had the good fortune to meet with the importer for Spain Brand SOL paragliders and accessories. For those who do not know much about this brand that has only 90% of the South American market cornered. It is a rapidly growing brand, which in distance competition is always in the top of the table, acro is world champion and have several world records in distance. Something that perhaps is most important in this brand is that it produces itself, which makes their products very competitive in the esconómico and they can always be moving in benefits.

For in that meeting on Saturday with Andres Sanchez (Driu), which also attended Ivan Pozo, Carmen Orosa and Inmaculada Fernandez, we agreed that José Antonio Muñoz (Oce), Bone I, would be the dealer move SOL to the downtown area.

The truth is that it is a brand that I kept for some time and becoming a dealer made me feel proud and full of enthusiasm and energy to meet this new challenge in a field that is totally unknown to me.

I hope to be up to the circumstances and this major brand like SOL.


I have a new email to answer any questions and what you need:

OceSol_zonacentro@hotmail.es


My phone is still the same: 667622756






A Salute ...

Oce ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment